Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I live in a studio apt in NYC and I keep the place immacuate. The mice chew thru the walls (even the BRICK wall) and behind the stove and sink so I can't plug the holes back there. I don't leave food out and I can't get a cat bc I have 2 parrots. I don't know what else do to do other than get an exterminator but I have no idea how much they cost for this.|||I have no idea what it would cost in NYC, no doubt way higher than here in the Midwest, but I paid $37 last December for this. I have to add, though, that all he did was place several tiny bags of mouse bait (DeCon?) at strategic places around the house...I could have done the same thing for alot less, but it did take care of the mouse problem. You might want to try treating the problem yourself, just make sure you put the baits in locations that your parrots can no way get to them if you ever turn them loose in your apt. Living in an apt. building, it could be a recurring problem if even just one of the other tenants is harboring a nest. Good luck to you!|||I'm going to guess that you could pay an exterminator to come in and take care of it, but I'm also going to guess that they'll be back as it appears from your post that they're already eaten through the building itself.

Wish I could be more positive, but it doesn't look good.|||put mice traps out all over they will wheen in a short time

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment