Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I am a member of the Environmental Club at my High School and our latest project is place industrial weather proof recycling bins in our parks and along our main street. Every bin I have seen so far online is too small, expensive or plastic. We all want the bins similar to those in NYC but I can't find where or who makes them and if they are reasonably priced ($200 or less). Please Help.|||Look in your phone book. There should be a recycling center in town. You can always ask them for help. If not, go to the city hall and ask for help.

Home Depot or Lowes may have what you are looking for. I saw one on the Home Depot website that is for ~$70.|||you have to buy it from your local trash people. you can google recycling centers and i think you'll have to enter where you live or something and they show you a place where you can buy bins and things like that.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment