Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I am looking to move closer to NYC with my family. Currently I live down the shore but the commute is killing me. Any suggestions for a nice town to live in in North Jersey? We have 2 kids and 2 dogs? And we're Middle income. Thanks for your help.|||Go to NJ.gov and check the school ratings before looking at towns. Some towns that I would consider are Ft Lee, Montclair, Tenafly, Leonia. These towns have decent schools but property taxes are high. Forget about Weehawken, WNY, North Bergen, Union City, Jersey City or Hoboken
unless you are willing to send the kids to wither private or parochial schools. Good Luck|||How about Weehawken, or Sayreville area?|||http://www.panynj.gov/CommutingTravel/pa鈥?/a>
path train..where it goes,,,,,,,,,,,,,it is quick and easy.check the schedule

火车采集器
  • cracker barrel locations
  • chinese menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment