Saturday, March 3, 2012

This is a very broad question and I would appreciate it if anyone can help me.

I'm currently unemployed and I decided to get a list of the companies that vacant some of the well-known NYC buildings, such as the Citigroup building, GE building, and MetLife building to name a few. I been on google and tried to find an answer but I'm getting nothing. Is there a way I can obtain information, like a directoy of the different companies located in these buildings, through a website?

Thanks. I want to use this information to check out the company's history and current career opportunities. I majored in business if that will help.|||Get a Haines directory, usually they have them at the public library. It's a reverse phone book where you can get whatever info is on the phone bill, either by address or phone number. I've never seen a good online service to do this without paying a fee but you can spend about $5 on photocopies at the library and copy at least a few blocks of NYC building info. You do need to have the actual street address of the MetLife building or whatever building but that should be pretty easy to find out--- google it or ask a cabbie.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment