Saturday, March 3, 2012

I just moved to NYC and my building doesn't have a doorman. How can I order stuff online and get it safely delivered? I don't think my employer would like me getting my personal stuff delivered there.|||Go to the ups store and get a box there. They will sign 4 and keep your packages there and you can pick them up. NYC ups requires a signature especially in the 100** zip code. Other wise you can leave a note for them to leave but it may get stolen. Then can leave with the office too if you have ok'd that with them.|||have you guys heard of villagedoorman.com? you can ship your package to one of their locations and they send you an email, sms, or voicemail letting you know they got it. some size restrictions but unless it's a tv you're good.

Report Abuse

|||I got a PO Box @ the UPS Store. I just give their physical street address, and get packages all the time.|||Get a box at a UPS store or the post office.|||Have PO hold it for you to pick up @ PO

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment