Friday, March 9, 2012

I was wondering how to get to Newport Centre Mall from nyc. I live around Avenue P in Brooklyn.|||I think it would fastest to take N transfer to 2 or 3 at Atlantic Ave. take 2 or 3 to Park Place and take PATH from World trade Center to Pavonia/Newport (one stop, make sure you get on Hoboken train) Taking Path from 33rd St, you are going much further North in Manhattan than required.|||My friend, take the Manhattan-bound (northbound) "F" train to 34th Street.

Once there transfer to the PATH train, either the 33rd Street - Journal Square train to Pavonia-Newport.

Once at Pavonia-Newport, exit the PATH Rail station and follow the directional sign to the mall.

I hope this information is very helpful.

Good luck and happy shopping
Native New Yorker|||Take the B D or N/R to 34th St; switch to the PATH train; take it to Pavonia/Newport in NJ|||All I know is you got to come out of the Holland tunnel..once your out make a left..You'll past one light and make another left onto mall ramp...

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment