Friday, March 9, 2012

I want to fly from California to Toronto...go see Niagara Falls...then go to NewYork City and then back to California. What is the best way to get from Niagara Falls in Canada to NYC? I don't want to rent a car. I think it would be nice to somehow take a bus or greyhound or something so we could see things on the way to nyc. any good tips or good places i should think about going?|||rent a car if you can, the bus is long and boring trip. by car you can stop and see things, eat go to the bathroom etc. I've driven to NYC and it is a GORGEOUS drive. (I would recommend heading to boston for a day or two then to NYC (only about 2 hours apart).


While in the falls you shouold head to niagara on the lake as well. Gorgeous town (20 minutes from the falls). Plenty to do, winery tours, seeing fort george is a msut and some great shopping|||Just look around and have fun I guess =)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment