Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I currently live in Texas and will graduate in May from Texas A&M with a degree in Electronics Engineering Technology (like Electrical Engineering but more application oriented rather than theory). My wife and I would like to move to NYC. I'm starting to look for a job. What is the best way to find and get an electrical engineering job? Interviewing would be a different process without face to face communication. I'd be looking at $50K-$70K starting salary.|||I would recommend doing some research online to find some companies in NYC. Try looking at their online websites to see if they have anything on Careers or a place to send resumes.

You can also just visit job search websites, but you may also want to try a program that I use. It is called the JobFinder and you can see more here - http://www.motiont.com (just click on the JobFinder). It searches hundreds of job sites at once so you don't have to. Just plug in a few engineering phrases in with a NYC zip code and see what you get.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment