Friday, March 9, 2012

Me and a few friends are planning a trip to nyc in sept. but we'd prefer not to stay in an over priced hotel and chill in the city like local new yorkers. I've been checkin airbnb but i cant seem to find any other legit vacation rentals that aren't looking to scam me and my friends out of our money....|||Try Hotel-Alternatives.com: http://www.hotel-alternatives.com or NYC Nightly Apartments: http://www.nycnightlyapartments.com|||There are a few great sites out there that have vacation rentals in new york. As a heads up, there are a lot of brokers/agency's trying to rent out vacation rentals in NY. That being said there is nothing wrong with using a broker or agent just be weary of who you use. The rule of thumb i tell all my guest (I live in New York) that if its too good to be true don't fall for it. Most places that rent vacation rentals in NY will accept credit cards, and I suggesting using one just in case you get there and the place doesn't exist (be ware people are running scams all the time). I suggest doing your due diligence and rent from someone who sounds honest, and willing to give you information such as a local phone number (local numbers include area codes 718, 212, 646, 347, 516, 631), a local address where you can meet to do the exchange. Avoid writing checks out to CASH.|||vrbo.com is your best bet|||vrbo.com

I'm obsessed :)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment