Friday, March 9, 2012

I will be a single makeup artist living in nyc and I want to get a dog. What would be a good choice?|||I live in NYC as well! I would recommend a smaller dog, only because their easier to care for in the city - they don't need the space to run and you can take them everywhere! But it depends on you, really! I have a Maltese, but Yorkies, Westies, any kind of Terrier would be a great addition to you household. It really boils down to what's important to you. When I got my dog, I lived in Maine. But I knew that I wanted a dog small enough that I could take him on a plane with me, in a car, on vacation... etc. And now that we live in NYC, it's great. I can put him in my bag and go on any public transportation. I take him to every store, restaurant, bar that I go to. He's very social.

But if you are willing to hire a dog walker or walk your dog numerous times a day for long periods, then get a bigger dog. They just need a lot of exercise and the city can be hard for that. There are some really good sites for determining what kind of dog a family needs. Google it and do the research on different dog breeds - you'll find a good companion.|||I have many of my Cavaliers who do wonderfully in the City. See if you can find a breeder who litter box trains their puppies....it's been a wonderful bonus for City pups!|||Small Dogs.

Any small dog would fit! There is a problem with big dogs there because there exercise and playfulness is to high that an apartment can't handle it.

Good Luck! :)|||i have a poddle, she don't even bark,she is small a fun to be with, and poddles don't shed, but you do have to get them groomed|||Maybe it'd be best to get a small dog for your apartment
http://www.pgaa.com/CANINE/GENERAL/size.html#under10
and probably one that dosn't need that much exercise

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment