Saturday, March 3, 2012

I live in area 11235 I can see beach from my house's roof. Is evacuation necessary/mandatory. If yes, how would i know when, if i have to evacuate. I dont have a TV. :D
I want to know if i am safe, if not when who will tell me to leave. Or when should i. If i go to Brooklyn college, in brooklyn,ny. Would it be enough or i have to leave nyc altogether. Which doesnt seem to be the case judging by what a danger map, i saw, shows.|||YEA everyone in long island is evacuating, if your near water evacuate, its gonna get really bad. Im leaving tmr or on saturday. If you have a car, drive to pennslyvania, they have hotels for about 80 dollars a night, i would leave now b4 all hotels are packed.|||Coney Island hospital started evacuations this morning. If you have acess to your computer or you can even use your cell phone you can check out this link http://www.sheepsheadbites.com/2011/08/brace-yourself-hurricane-irene-could-devastate-sheepshead-bay-area/

Sheepshead Bites covers the news in your zip code. I believe this article also tells where the nearest evacuation shelters are. I hope this was helpful to you

火车采集器
  • vacation rentals
  • ski doo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment