Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I live in Los Angeles and I'm finishing up my engineering degree.

I want to move to NYC just because I fell in love with it when I visited there.

I really loved Park Slope, Brooklyn. What's your thoughts on this place?|||Staten Island, Manhattan, and Brooklyn are nice!|||It's great. There's also Brooklyn Heights which is beautiful too. If you want to think about Manhattan then harlem or washington heights may be a good idea. If you want to think about The Bronx then Norwood, Bedford park avenue, or north bronx might all be good spots and in Queens astoria is a really great neighborhood. In my opinion Brooklyn is the best borough.|||park slope is the "gayest" zip code in new york.(not making that up) has the most gays in the 5 boroughs so if thats what floats your boat so be it. it is also very expensive to live there unless you wanna live in a room seperated by a bedsheet with someone you don't know. it's also very white and liberal. it all depends on what you like.|||the best borough in new york would have to be queens!!! neighborhood wise try sunny side.... are minutes from the city i lived in sunny side for a year it was brilliant i moved from ireland and sunny side is a safe fun neighborhood and the number 7 train is on your door step !!!!!!!!!!!also great irish bars!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you have a selection off great restaurant Chinese mexican italian diners....all there.. lots to do there is even a small cinema!!!! astoria is near by lots to do there.... Also rent for a 1bedroom app in a building is anything from 1100$_1400$|||Manhattan. Don't ever move to where i live (Bronx). I never cared much for any of the other 3 boroughs but i hear Staten Island is nice . The Bronx is CRAP. It's horrible. Manhattan is way nicer. I love it. I kind of hate you now because just talking about it makes me want to hop the 2 over there xD.|||one answer: QUEENS!
the place where i was born(around Elmhurst,Jackson Heights, Flushing,Astoria area)

about Park Slope, haven't been there but if i can remember, Park Slope is near Manhattan,(around the Bridges area), right?|||Park Slope is awesome. Brooklyn is the best.|||i would suggest Bayside, Utopia Parkway or Flushing in Queens because they are the best places to live|||its big, crowded, and honestly it stinks bad.
never been there though.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment