Friday, March 9, 2012

For Christmas, I am surprising my boyfriend with a trip to NYC which we will take in February, and he has not ever been. I have been once and saw all of the tourist-type things like the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Central Park and those sort of things...
We will only be there the weekend, so I would like to do some unforgettable things, some hole-in-the-wall things, and some beautiful things.
We love music, we are both vegetarian, we love contemporary art, and I love to shop...;)
What do you suggest?|||When I go to New York, I ty to stay in the Times Square area because there kis so much to do. I try to take in a broadway show (there are many shows as well as the David Letterman taping on 54th street that you could attend). You might try a horse and carriage ride through Central park (which is close by). Rockefeller Center is close by - the Empire sate Building and Madison Square Garden are also with about 1 mile walk or a short cab ride away. If your boyfriend likes sports, you'll have the Rangers and Knicks at MSG.|||Go Ice Skating. There are many rinks through-out Manhattan (Central Park, Bryant Park, Rockefeller Center).

If $ isn't an issue, go on a horse carriage ride in Central Park. It's so romantic!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment