Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hello, I am a beginner in skiing. Whats the closest ski park to NYC with the most bunny slopes? I will skill for half a day. Any cheap parks around?

Thanks for the tips|||probably windham
it's the same vertical as hunter so it has a big mtn feel but is really easy to ski...even beginners can handle their blacks and it's only a couple of hrs. from the city
you can check up on windham at: http://www.windhammountain.com/
I know there's a hill(not a resort) in jersey just north of the GW but I have no idea what it's called or exactly where it is or even if it's worth looking for...what in jersey is?
**************************************鈥?br> opps! I was looking in my ski school guide and it turns out the director at that hill is Dave Hirschberg-one of the good guys...ok boarder lol. Better refer "that hill" by it's name; campgaw mtn-phone #201-327-7800

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment