Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I want a little/tiny garden or similar however, I live in nyc and only have window sills and stray cats.. I think this is hopeless. I would be happy with herbs but the cats love to sit on our window sill so how would I stop them? Help.|||Check out www.yougrowgirl.com. There is a lot of helpful information in the forums section. Also, if you buy Gayla's book you can get a lot of information about gardening with limited space.|||Use a window box, and put some wire mesh over it to keep the cats out of it.|||I am assuming you are referring to an out door garden being the stray sit on your window sills you need to make an indoor garden it will work just as well i lived in NY my whole 40 yrs of life and have always grew a garden or plants even when the rats climbed up and ate my plants i would not get discouraged make a screen to prevent animals from getting in

火车采集器
  • new album releases
  • luigi games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment