Wednesday, February 29, 2012

i will be attending college in nyc and living on campus with a meal plan. I will have up to 2 jobs. How much money would I need to start out?

Is it hard to get multiple part time jobs in nyc?|||New York is verrrrrrrry expensive. With a meal plan, it will be a lot easier, and if you aren't intending on going out very much to clubs and what not, it will be cheaper, and since you are living on campus, it will also help.

In this economy, it's really hard to get a job without connections but there is always somewhere hiring!

So good luck to you!

I think you will do fine and I would recommend having around 4 to 6 thousand dollars with you to start!|||Well yes kinda it is hard to get jobs in NYC - But, I think since you got a HS diploma, it should not be that hard ; & as for the money to start off with, I'm assuming about 5,000 - 8,000 dollars|||I am in the same boat as you. Those are all exactly my questions.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment