Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I just moved to NYC and want to know what are the absolute best Chinese restaurants in Flushing, Queens or Chinatown or anywhere in NYC. I am looking for authentic, non-Americanized Chinese cuisine. I am Chinese myself so I am very particular about it being authentic. Thank you for your input!|||I live in Flushing and the best authentic chinese (cantonese style) restaurant in flushing is called Imperial Palace at 13613 37th Ave, Flushing, NY. It's really good and not overly pricey. Avoid the weekends b/c it's extremely busy.|||There are many authentic Chinese restaurants in lower Manhattan, Flushing, Queens and Sunset Park, Brooklyn. I suggest that you go to one of these areas and ask the locals there. I am an American who loves Chinese food; I find the restaurants better in Flushing and Sunset Park than Manhattan. But, your tastes are very different from mine. I love Fukanese food and the Fukanese restaurants in Sunset Park are much better than in Manhattan's Chinatown. But, I think to find what you are looking for, ask Chinese people - not Americans.

I frequent a buffet restaurant in Flushing called East (on Main Street, naturally). At any given time, at least 90% of the patrons are Chinese. There are several rooms and on weekends there are usually weddings there. The food is good, not great, but it's all you can eat - AND they always have lobster with scallions and ginger - and many shrimp dishes. Lobster and shrimp are expensive, so all you can eat appeals to me. There is a large dessert table with puddings, cakes, and pastries. Although I have a sweet tooth, I never touch these - I find them dry and much too sweet. However, I pig out on the cold soup with melon balls - delicious.

I'm sure you will find a number of restaurants that you'll love.|||Recently we had our food at a vietnamese cuisine it's in the market street near SOHU it's tasty and they cook everything unbelievably veg. It makes you feel like meat. The tea soups and everything very authentic unlike the branded restraunts.|||I don't remember the name of it, but there is one about three shops down from the Holiday Inn in Chinatown on Lafayette. It is very authentic and has beef and chicken hanging in the windows. They use those rather than frozen or prepared meats.|||Here is a list os Best Restaurants in your Area. Try there,
http://restaurants1.blogspot.com/|||Try Chinatown, any place off Canal St.|||Mr Kims|||I would say that all you need to do is go to Chinatown and check out the places there. I found many to be very authentic and reasonable!|||i really like "funky broome"

http://www.funkybroome.com/1.html

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment