Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hello.

I am a Korean male going to medical school. I will be be starting my residency training in Internal Medicine and I am deciding between programs in NYC or LA.

Which city is better for meeting fun/friendy/hot Korean girls?

Thanks much!|||Um.. I'm Korean (half).. mid 20's 안녕하세요!!

LOL Anyways LA has way more Koreans, Korean's in NYC are way into themselves, but some Koreans in LA are "Americanize" and can be ghetto at times...

Overall it's cheaper to stay in LA than NYC considering cost when dating in NYC plus it's warmer in LA... (hello! beaches = Bikinis)

Who knows maybe we'll run into each other (yes I have no shame!) j/k
행운을 빈다 ♥|||I've been to both cities and I've never seen a Korean woman in any of them. Asians yes but that particular race no. I've noticed a lot of Phillipino girls in LA.|||You can find any kind of fun/friend/hot girls in NYC.

LA is just blonde bimbo's.|||LA, or whichever city you're closer too|||Korea.|||Pyongyang|||Murray, Kentucky. There are so many transfer students.|||LA

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment