Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm planning my vacation and I'm staying in Atlantic City, but one day of the trip I'd like to go into NYC. I will be driving, so I have some flexibility in traveling. I can drive to a park and ride and bus or train into the city, etc., but I just don't know the best station to go to. I'm also willing to go on a bus (like Greyhound). I did see the Greyhound website, but was wondering if you knew a better way.|||Drive. Garden State Parkway to New Jersey Turnpike, to Holland Tunnel.|||New Jersey Transit operates the #319 bus, which runs from the Port Authority Bus Terminal to Atlantic City for $35.75 one-way. Greyhound does the same trip for about $25 one-way, and it's basically the same thing, so I'd go with Greyhound.

There used to be a train that went from NY Penn Station to Atlantic City, but it cost about $75 and took the same amount of time as the bus, so it no longer runs.

I hope this information was very helpful.|||My friend, since you're driving from AC, you can head over Hamilton, NJ, which is has a large parking facility, and take NJ Transit's Northeast Corridor Line from there to New York Penn Station. The one way fare is $12.50 and the trip take about a hours and a half each way.

Parking at the Hamilton train station, which is located on Sloan Avenue near Interstate 295 in Hamilton, will cost you $7 for 12 hours.

The map at the link below show the driving directions from AC to the Hamilton train station.

I hope this information is very helpful.

Good luck
Native New Yorker

火车采集器
  • auto salvage
  • dp dough
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment