Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I am about to accept admission to Rutgers Newark. I want am debating whether I should live near campus (which if it is unsafe and ghetto i won't) or live in NYC and take public transit into Rutgers. I understand it is a commuter school, but I do not know how safe the campus is. I will be there at night with my girlfriend and I want to know how safe the public transit from Newark to NYC is. If it is as dangerous as living near Rutgers Newark I would probably just live near the campus.|||pay no attention to any one on this/go monday night and drive area/do this afew nights in a row/the cops are hot in this area/dont try irvington at all/complete anarchy at night/try going up 21 for living in belville or nutley/or further up to clifton etc/bus service is available to north cities/even kearney is ok/check the kids around there/they will confirm this|||Downtown Newark isn't bad at all - you can get great lofts and apartments with NYC views. As a single girl I feel safe - like any city you stay away "suspect" people. There are bars in the neighborhood where college students hang out and I feel as safe as any city.

Report Abuse

|||Nowhere is 100% safe. Largely due to worsening standards of parenting and discipline in schools. Your "ghetto" comment suggests you are rather elitist

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment