Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I want to go to NYC because that is a good place for my major. However, I'm coming from VA and I was planning on staying in undergraduate housing. Are there any NYC schools that guarantee housing?

The cheaper, the better.|||Pace university

$11,000 for housing they have two campuses one in Westchester (it is in ny,but out the city area you can take a shuttle bus for like 45 mins and get to the city or you can just go to the one in the city your pick.

You should totally check out this website

http://youniversitytv.com/

it has videos about the campuses in each state
of universitys and colleges.

but you have to sign up for an account which will take a min.
it shows like campuses what majors how much should your SAT and school average you should have to get in and the tuition and ...etc

hopefully this helps let me know if it does :)|||Cheap? No
Guaranteed? Think: Wait list and lottery.

Most NY'ers commute from apartments or parents house.|||well I know the New School does for first year students

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment