Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I would like to know how to get a license to run a printing business in my home?

Where can I rent/buy a printer? I live in NYC. I really prefer to buy a new one.

Previously I use to run a printing business making invitations, Church Programs for order of services, Banners, Stickers, Business Cards, Resumes, Funeral Programs, Resturant Brochures, and etc from scratch using Create-A-Card and Print Master.

Now the problem that I'm having is that the printers I use to own couldn't perfrom everything I needed it to.

Now I currently own a Lexmark Printer and one Dell 962 printer. And they still can't perform the tasks I need it to do. It takes forever to print.

Now I want to upgrade to a BIG Printer that can handle all of these tasks at a snap of a finger.

Someone please help, I want to get my business up and running before January 08'.

Thank You!!|||First, call 311 and ask them, what you need to open a
home-based business.

You probably need a license, as well as other requirements for a home-based business.

You can buy a printer at Staples, Union Square,
or P.C. Richard (across from Union Square Subway)|||Try www.crownlegal.com they are a local print shop. you could start as a broker. you pay as you go like that you just pay for waht ever you need to get print.

Report Abuse

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment