Friday, February 24, 2012

When does my NYC auto inspection sticker expire? It only has April. Every state I have lived in gives until the last day of the month. But, from my experience with the crooked NYC nothing surprises me anymore. Thanks for your tips!|||The New York State Department of Motor Vehicles states that inspection stickers expire at the end of the month punched out on the sticker. So if you are from NYS then you would have until the end of November to get your car inspected and new inspection sticker placed on your vehicle. It appears at some point in time they had an extra hole to punch for which part of the month the inspection sticker expired however the NYS DMV states that the DMV has returned to the old policy.|||Thanks Carl...that's what I thought. Peace bro!

Report Abuse

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment