Friday, February 24, 2012

I am a freshman college student In New York City. Only freshmen get dorms so I will be forced to rent an apartment next year. I have been anticipating finding an apartment but I am not sure when to start looking since I plan to move in around September 1st. Some say to start in January and some say in August. How far in advance should I look for an apartment in NYC?|||Start looking at least 2 months before. If you plan to use a broker, they only like to work with people who are looking to rent asap.

helpful tip: When you're looking for an apt in NYC, and you see something you like, jump on it right away. Once you start double thinking about it, it will be swiped from right under. Especially during the rental season which is just before school starts. Lots of kids coming to school here, lots of recent graduates with new jobs etc.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment