Friday, February 24, 2012

I say basically because well I have a bachelor of music like that's going to do anything. I don't mind working menial jobs, but can one get by on that in NYC? I have a lot of experience working for pizzeria's so I'd be keeping an eye out for a job like that.

Thanks !|||Many of us natives live here with from a GED to College degree, just a matter how you budget your money and where you live. Some can live comfortably alone and many of us have room mates to share expenses.

And yes you can get around NYC with bus and subway operating 24/7. It is not the best at times, but it is reliable to use to get to your destination.|||Yeah, sure, just expect to have a roommate and don't even bother searching for a place in Manhattan. Just start your search for a place in one of the outer boroughs.|||You probably wouldn't make enough money to live in Manhattan, but maybe in the outer boroughs

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment