Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I am planning to take my wife to NYC for her birthday for the typical dinner and a show. However I thought it would be fun to surprise her with a visit to a male strip club. She's talked about going for years but has never had the opportunity (her girlfriends are pretty conservative). I think I'm mature enough to handle it (let her have a good time, not get jealous, not get uncomfortable) but am not sure there is a place that would cater to this. Any suggestions?|||Well, I don't know the answer to your Q but here's my suggestions. Women don't usually go to these kinds of places on their own like a man would. It's much more fun for us when we're w our friends. I've never seen a husband/boyfriend with any lady at these places. You might do better getting into a gay strip joint---the establishment would be more likely to allow men & women in together. I'd certainly check first, tho. Try looking up the Chippendale Dancers and see if they are performing anyplace in NYC. Or look for one of those shows w female impersonators who do famous lady singers/actresses, they're co-ed.|||I'm a 27 yr old married female and I sure as hell wouldnt want my husband to be there if I went to male strip club. I am a good girl but come on, we're there to have fun and have some hot guys stuff in our face., You might not be uncomfortable but she will be because she will sit worrying can I do this ? will it cause a fight ? and she might just sit there all confused why you took her there. To be honest I think you should take out to a nice dinner maybe a movie or something and then take her home and strip for her lmaooo !! seriously !! then give it to her real good like the bday girl deserves. lots of luck !!|||Hay bob surprise your wife on her birthday ,come on you can be the perfect male stripper put on a great show for your wife in the hotel bedroom and she would get the best memorable birthday of her life man....you got in you just express your self ...it's price less|||Bob:

Women don't want their husbands there. They want to cut loose, have some booze, put some dollar bills in jock straps, etc.

Why would you want to be there anyway?

Grow a set dude.|||Are you sure it's your wife who wants to go to the male strip club? Just putting the idea out there.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment