Friday, February 17, 2012

Hello guys,
What is the cheapest way to get to NYC from San Francisco or anywhere in the west coast, or maybe if there is a free way to get there, I would love it. I really need that.|||I don't know of a free way, other than hitchhiking, but the cheapest way is definitely flying.

You can get a roundtrip ticket from LA to NY right now for $212. I guess you might be able to find a bus for a little less but you'd be on a dam bus for 40 some hours!|||if you are over 21 you could check to see if anyone needed a vehicle moved from NYC to SF. sometimes you can drive motorhomes to certain destinations also. I'd fly, its not that expensive. a bus would be hell|||I'd say the cheapest would have to be Greyhound.

火车采集器
  • restaurant reviews
  • wheels and tires
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment