Friday, February 3, 2012

Hi. I live north of NYC and am planning our 1st trip into the city since I had my baby. She's 2 now but still requires a car seat. Our car seat is pretty big and I don't want to carry it around NYC all day. If I have to, I will, but I was just wondering if anyone has any tips or has done this before? Thank you!|||well I use to do the taxi cab thing with my 3 year old nephew and the easiest and safest way is to put her on your lap and use your seat belt for the both of you. Since NYC is a very busy place and the people there are always rushing, it is easier and quicker to get in and out of the cabs this way, plus with the way those taxi cab driver drive it will be much safer for you to hold her on your lap and use your seat belt for the two of you. I can't say that this is legal, but you are right about having to carry around a big car seat, an umbrella stroller is a must have. find a way to put a strap on it for when you have to carry your daughter you can put the stroller on your back and leave the pocketbook at home and use a back pack. I have done several train trips with him and it is much easier going through the train station carrying him and putting the stroller on your back and using a back pack, then trying to hold all this stuff and your child too! Good luck! if I can help any further you can reach me by email.|||Try taking a large towel that you can put underneath her so that she will be the right height for the seatbelt...My nephew is 2 1/2 years and is only in a booster so I am sure you can just use a booster...This way just shove the towel into your bag and away you go..|||The best thing to do to keep you and your child safe is to always have a carseat but I would get a booster seat.(The ones that are just a little seat and you put the seatbelt over her lap.) There smaller than the adverage car seat and much lighter if you have to carry them around.|||if you are taking a taxi, then you might have to forget about the car seat. Although, mabey contact a taxi company and see what they say. they might require it, or even have one to borrow? I dunno, good luck|||Bring a stroller that can be put in the trunk of the cab and have the child sit on your lap.|||most cabs carry a car seat don't they?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment