Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm planning on leaving NYC to visit Washington DC this weekend. I would leave around 7pm on Friday the 5th and return home on Sunday some time. Im still debating on if I should drive or find some other means of transportation. Could you give me an average cost of how much the tolls would cost me? and Just how bad is the traffic?

Is there a website that would do these calculations for me. I know nothing would be 100% but an estimate would be great.|||Traffic in DC can be horrible.

Look into AmTrak from NY to DC. Easier and no worries about traffic.

The subway/train system is really easy to use. You can get around quickly. Like NY, the trains can be crowded at times, but it's better than the traffic.|||If you drove the cost would depend on gas and which route you take (10-15 dollars in tolls) and in no traffic you can make it in 4.5 to 5 hours. Traffic is only bad in rush hours.

Buses are probable the easiest and quite cheap way. DC2NY or Megabus have a round trip for $50.|||I'd take the bus. There are lots of good cheap bus lines. Here's a list:

http://dc.about.com/od/transportation/a/鈥?/a>

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment