Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm planning a trip to NYC for Spring break, and I'm wondering when the best time to reserve my hotel room would be in order to get the best rates and also to ensure that I get a room in the hotel I want? I'm looking at mid-ranged hotels under $300 a night if anyone has some good suggestions.|||My friend works for a hotel. Generally if you are making a reservation on the hotel's site or with the hotel you will not be charged early so that is good but if you are making it on a 3rd party site such as Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire ect you will be charged at the time of the reservation.

If money is tight, try to wait. Just know that other people are travelling too and will book it under our nose if you wait too long.|||i have always found expedia.com to be a great place to get motel rooms

i was just in NYC last week (i'm from australia)and stayed at a great motel called the Park South
was great and i recommend it highly but its a bit more than 300 a night|||I'm traveling to New York at Christmas/New Years and found I got the best rates from emailing the hotels directly. The Edison Hotel gave me a fantastic rate and its a good central location. I've booked my accommodation over 6 months in advance and they just asked for my credit card number but nothing will be charged unless I cancel without giving notice.|||My husband and I are going for Christmas and we have reserved a hotel already as the prices are likely to get higher we think. The good thing about reserving a hotel now is that you can cancel it if you find something else which is better later on.

Good luck.|||Use Priceline. Click on the William Shattner link where you make a bid on hotel room in a certain class in a particular area. Usually you will get about 50 percent off the regular rate.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment