Friday, February 17, 2012

When I visited NYC a few years ago, I noticed a few artists & photographers had set up small vending displays near the steps of the Guggenheim museum. Since I'm a 3D lenticular artist, I thought it would be fun to spend some time making and selling art pieces there as well when my wife and I go to visit in July. What, if any, permits would I need to do this? How long does it take to get them? Do I have to contact the museum to get permission as well? If anyone has any contact info or suggestions, that would be great!|||Permits like this are issued by city of New York, licensing division. It's neither easy nor cheap to get them.|||you麓re free to show your art anywhere in Manhattan :)
But if you want to sell, you have to go to the IRS website or something like that and fill a form so you declare taxes for your sells

Report Abuse

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment