Saturday, March 3, 2012

Okay first of all me and my fianc茅 will be making 200,000 a year, give or take a little. We hears that to find out your budget a month for an apartment, you just divide your salary by 40. What kind of apartment can we get in Manhattan with 5,000 a month? Also what is a good borough to buy a house in with that amount? Also, how is the need for pharmacists in NYC?|||Can't buy (unless you have downpayment saved or wanna live in the ghetto) but can rent very well. I recommend Manhattan.|||With the budget of $200,000 i'm not sure you could buy a house in any of the boroughs. I mean, you could buy a tiny 2 bed room in need of a lot of renovation in a dodgy neighbour hood I suppose, but any decent home in a safe neighbour hood is gonna cost you 400K at least. As for what kind of apt $5000 will get you in manhattan, I'll assume mid town, you could get a really decent 1 bed room in a clean building with doorman and other basic amenities etc for sure.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment