Thursday, February 9, 2012

Going to NYC for two weeks and I don't want to look like a tourist and constantly have to be bombarded by people selling stuff and possibly get mugged or something. I've heard that I should only wear black and dark colors. Is this true? Please give me some input. Thanks!|||We New Yorkers wear the same clothes as everyone else. As long as you're not stopping in the middle of the sidewalk to gawk or study a map or take a picture of something, you won't jump out at anyone as a tourist.

I'm sure there are some New Yorkers who wear black and dark colors, but most of us wear whatever colors we like--especially when it's hot out.

Wear what you're comfortable in, especially comfortable shoes/sandals.

Good luck, and have fun!|||My friend, it summer in New York City. Therefore, summer clothes is highly recommend.

Also, you're not going to get mugged in NYC. This city is a lot safer now that it used to be some 20 years ago. You'll be fine.

Good luck|||A red thong.|||wear black...u'll fit right in!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment