Monday, February 6, 2012

I will be driving from NYC to Indianapolis this week, and I am torn between two possible routes to take. Can anyone help me out? I don't know if I should take the I-70 route or the I-80 route. I honestly don't care much about scenery (although I also don't wanna fall asleep from pure boredom!). The main thing is which is an easier, faster drive with least amount of tolls and stops/traffic. Thanks for any help!|||Take I -80 W > I-76 W >I >71 S >I-70 W
You have one $0.75 toll when you cross the Delaware River on I-80
If you get gas in Stroudsburg you should be able to make it all the way Youngstown OH w/ needing to stop for gas
After you do your drive across PA my advice will make sense
You can do the drive in one day in good weather But it's a really long day on the road so try to be on the NJ side of the GW by 4:30 AM and allowing for the time change you may reach Indy by sundown
The combination of terrain ,heavy truck traffic and heavy precip can make driving I-80 in PA hard work ..But it's still better than the alternative routes
Once you get into OH fuel food and lodging becomes readily available
Safe trip|||The most direction route will be along I-70 via Allentown, Harrisburg and Columbus, as indicated on the map at the link below.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=NYC+to+Ind鈥?/a>

Good luck

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment