Monday, February 6, 2012

Maybe I just love NYC because its the only place I've ever been to out of Canada. But it seems like a place that could never bring depression because its so full of life, and fun! Anyways I've only been there for about 2 days. What do you think about New York? And where are you from? Oh yeah BTW NYC feels like home for me and I want to move there in a few years, what do you think?|||you should move in with us when you can. we take Canadians, we take anybody! i was born and raised in NYC, but i'm actually travelling in Toronto right now, and i'm going home tomorrow.

btw, to be perfectly honest, fun is what you make of it, even in NYC. it is possible to get depressed here, only if you feel like you're not part of the 24/7 fun that goes on here. but any regular person should have several social circles within a month of living here, so that's the upside!

and even if you end up missing Canada, we have a LOT of Canadians here! good luck!|||My friend, that why New York City is known as the greatest city on Earth. The reason why 8.5 million people live here and 46 million more visit this city every year.

Good luck

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment