Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I will be in NYC for the first Ravens vs. Steelers game and I want to find a sports bar that is nice enough to watch it in. I just don't want to spend an arm and a leg to enjoy the game with a drink.

Thanks!|||Have a look here http://www.sportstavern.com/newyork/nyc.鈥?/a> for info on whats on in sports bars around NYC

PS: Please ignore Rex, he simply posts rubbish in the hope he can vote himself in as best answerer. I have been in several sports bars in NYC that were in on way at all NICE.|||Depends on your perception of ridiculous. Find some sports bars in the part(s) of NYC you will be in + either call or email them. (Probably better to call with such a question)

I don't know prices in NYC, last time I was there friends didn't let me pay for a single one of my drinks and we hit a couple different places.|||they are all pretty pricy

drink one for rex

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment