Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm looking to re-do my room, and I'm seeking good get cheap furniture in NYC (preferably Manhattan.)
Anybody know any good second-hand stores or flea markets?
I'm looking for a headboard, a wardrobe, shelves, etc.
Thanks!|||Try an Auction.|||Call these guys they're movers in nyc that specialize in pack rat apartment clean outs, furniture disposal, dump and recycle jobs and come across a lot of stuff. Get their email when calling and get on their mailing list for clean outs!

WE MOVE AND HAUL NYC

1 646 717 7558

Report Abuse

|||You can try this site: http://www.lookatmybeautifulsofa.com/

They review furniture classifieds and curate the best and most affordable furniture from the myriads of posts out there.

Report Abuse

|||craigslist?|||"good" cheap furniture?
Auction.
Got sh** for my entire house.

Used furniture dealers give nothing and charge an arm and a leg retail.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment