Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I have been to nyc before and need help planning my trip. Need ideas for my trip that are fun . I am going from the 30th to the 2nd of december-january.|||I guess this all depends on what you did during your previous trip(s) to New York and what you would or wouldn't like to do again.

The obvious answer, due to your time-frame, is to hang around Times Square and see the ball drop. But, I expect that's a big factor as to why you're going.

I would try shopping and eating around Greenwich Village and Chelsea. If you have a sweet tooth, I would add The Magnolia Bakery to my itinerary.

I have heard that the Staten Island Ferry is not only free, but has a great view of the Manhattan skyline.

Last, but not least, I love the theatre. There's always new shows...so I'd go to the TKTS booth for half-price tickets and take in a Broadway musical or play.|||radio city, statue of liberty, broadway, manhattan, rockefeller center.|||go to the bronx zoo
walk around the cute shops and wonderful resturants on the lower east side (Zum Schnieder ...yum!)
walk the brooklyn bridge from brooklyn to manhattan at sunrise...
bundle up!!!
drink some of the best hot chocolate at la mason du chocolote ,city bakery or jaqcue torres chocolate|||u gotta check out the mc berny ymca on west 26th. just remember not to stay there alot of roaches and mice in the rooms. i found out the hard way back in 95 when i stayed there for 9 days. wished i worked at a marriott hotel like i do now i could of stayed at a nicer hotel.|||Carnige Hall, Rockefeller center, Statue of liberty, See a broadway show, Radio City, the lower part of Central park.....I think thats the name?!?\ also rideing on a ferry is fun.

火车采集器
  • chocolate fondue recipe
  • channel 5 weather
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment