Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm under 18 but I REALLY want something for self defense. I've read the laws and stuff and I understand when and how I'm supposed to use things like pepper spray, but I heard you have to be 18 own pepper spray and you can't even own a stun gun in NYC. I was planning to buy what I wanted on eBay but I'm still now sure what I'm able to buy. The only things I could think of was a stun gun and pepper spray.|||Actually, NY outlaws damn near everything. Be careful buying online, as law enforcement types monitor this, and loves to bust people buying stuff illegal in their jurisdiction. As a minor you have almost no rights. Stun guns, firearms, Mace, knives, chukas, brass knucks, Chinese stars are all illegal for you. If you really are concerned, get a very loud whistle to wear around your neck. And try to stay away from questionable neighborhoods.|||Q: What items can you legally have for self defense in NYC?
A: Your feet and your hands.

First, use your feet to run like hell!
If you are cornered and can't run, punch and kick and yell.
When you can, try to get out of there.

Free introductory self defense Classes
http://www.selfdefensenyc.com|||One word- Karate.

(Empty Hand)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment