Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'll be visiting NYC this weekend and would like to know how much it cost to use the pay phones. Is it unlimited?

I'm asking this because I'd like to use calling cards to call back home (Canada). I'm assuming this way will be cheaper than using the cell phone. What are your suggestions of good calling cards?|||verizon phones are either 25 to 50 cents but I am not sure if its not unlimited

private pay phones are the rip off; for 25 cents for a minute or 2.

As for the calling cards, sorry I wish I could help you there.|||Definitely go with a calling card - they're free to use from any phone as long as you use the toll-free number. Ask a clerk at a convenience store or newsstand which they think is best.|||use the calling card from your hotel and avoid the surcharge from the card for using a payphone. Most hotels do not charge for calls to 800 numbers|||it usually costs 25 cents for every four minuts unless you have a calling card|||with a calling card, free.. There will be a toll free number. They will probably take a surgharge off the card. Otherwise 25c. Sometimes unlimited, sometimes now. Always cheap.

火车采集器
  • pontoon boats
  • chinese menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment