Friday, February 3, 2012

Hi,

I have been planning an engagement for a couple months, mostly shopping for rings. This is a surprise proposal. We both live in California but she is from Queens, NY and at some point we plan on moving to NYC. I am a southern guy and I have only been to NYC with her a few times to visit her family.

I would like to do an exclusive (I plan on buying the ring there too) proposal in NYC.

What are some great engagement places in NYC? I was planning to ask her on the first day of spring or in early March/late February. We're both in a our mid-twenties.|||I personally think a romantic evening horse carriage ride through Central Park. Make sure your engagement ring BOX lights up for an extra sweet touch, ( if you do proposal in the evening). This will keep your southern ties mixed with some of your soon to be new city life..
As far as where to buy an engagement ring, I'm not to sure you can always look on line or when your down there walk around and window shop until you find the right place.|||Central Park.|||I think the empire state building would be great. It offers such a nice view of so much of the city. It would make it very special.|||Try the Empire State building. Have a nice meal and take her to the observation post and make your proposal. The scenery is breath taking. She would love that. Congrats!|||Central Park, In a nice restaurant in the city, times square, one of the beaches etc.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment