Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I am moving to NYC and I want to stay in shape. I know there are many gyms, which am considering but I also like to run (although I am most definitely a beginner). Can anyone tell me where the best and SAFEST places to run are located? Is it good to join a running club and is it appropraite if you are beginner? Any info on this matter will be helpful. Pricing is also important to me since I am not wealthy. THANK YOU!|||Join a club..this way you don't have to worry about getting mugged when you're by yourself|||It depends where you live. There are lot of good and safe places to run, like Central Park (at least in the day time), but it can take a while to get there. Also, if you are looking for people to run with, you can go through nyrr.org. You can find somebody who lives close and runs at about the same speed as you. NYC is colossal; you can always find a place to run and people to run with.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment