Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I am a new york real estate saleperson in NYC and my real estate broker is holding on to my commisson after I have left his company. Who do I contact in order to report him?

Also he has been holding commission for other agent with his personal account. Can I use this to report to revoke his broker license?|||This is a civil matter.
Holding commission belonging to others should be in an escrow account. Holding a commission belonging to others in a personal account is commingling. This is N.Y.S. law.
Being a salesperson you should have known this answer.|||As a licensed real estate salesperson you should know the answer to this. You contact whoever issued your (and his) license.

You might end up having to take him to court though.

火车采集器
  • smokey bones
  • north carolina dmv
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment