Friday, February 3, 2012

I am a teacher in NYC. I have 5 years experience (1st grade) teaching, certification and a master's degree from an Ivy League school. How much can I charge for tutoring and does anyone have any ideas as to where I can find students to tutor?|||Go to Craigslist to find out what tutors charge and clients pay. As for finding students, that's a marketing plan you need to develop.|||It depends on the client and what kind of a neighborhood you're tutoring in. I tutored in Queens and got $50 an hour. That was about 5 years ago. Now I tutor in Long Island and I get $70 an hour. If a family asks me that I know is lower income, or has a lot of children, I will have no problem taking less. I'd take as little as $50 an hour these days. Check Craigslist, like the first person said, and see if others are listed. Good luck. Oh, your degrees and college probably aren't that relevant to the parents. You never know though.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment