Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have been apartment hunting in nyc and would like to find a nice studio bc I have had bad luck with roommates and the roommate matching websites I have used have not helped out a lot either!! What are my best options to find a place that is not outrageously priced but in a nice part of the city?|||A studio in Manhattan will go for $1800 or so. The other boroughs can be had for much less. Try Sunnyside, Woodside or Jackson Heights in Queens. These neighborhoods are a short train ride from midtown.|||My advice, don't look for one in Manhattan, because their expensive. Consider looking for a decent studio in the outer boroughs.

Good luck
Native New Yorker|||whats the budget?|||LOLOL. Studio? Nice part of the city? Are you Donald Trump. You would do better in the Boros. Rent is outrageous even in bad parts of the city.|||If you want to live in Manhattan its going to be hard finding a place that is inexpensive. I recommend you look up Astoria or Bayside they are nice places and a lot cheaper than the city. Also if you are getting a studio it is probably going to be very small. When you do get the apartment you should look up http://www.storagedeluxe.com/. I rented a storage unit from them when I got my first apartment and it worked out really well. Hopefully they will be as helpful to you.

火车采集器
  • christian book
  • california academy of sciences
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment