Monday, February 6, 2012

I know it's planning pretty far ahead, but I'm going to be applying to University of Michigan's School of Music, Theatre and Dance in a year, and if I get in and attend school there and get a BFA in musical theatre, I'd like to move to NYC and start auditioning. But I'll need a decent job while I'm there, as I won't be making much money, even if I am successful. Any suggestions?|||I worked at a classy restaurant in Times Square. The money was nice but working in a restaurant the money isn't consistent. I'd advise you to get your bar tending license while you're in school. I wish I had. But in all honesty, I moved to Chicago because it's cheaper and the city is nicer. Plus there are more paid auditions that aren't tours for non-equity actors.

Break a leg! But yeah. Look into Bar Tending. It doesn't require you to work mornings (when most auditions are) and it's a good social job for actors.|||Well, being a waitress is the typical job, but you might be able to find a job at like a jazz bar singing. That way you can practice useing your voice at work.
If your interested in going to a class,you can learn how to bar tend. lots of my friends end up bar tending. They make pretty decent money.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment