Friday, February 3, 2012

I live in brooklyn and my roomate and I just found out we have bed bugs. It's not a huge problem yet (we've only seen one, but we have a few bites) but we want to stop the bugs before they get worse. We know we're supposed to bag all laundry/fabrics in the house and wash them, but most things I've researched say that an exterminator is the only way to really get rid of the bugs.

Does anyone know how much this would cost us (small apartment: living room, bedroom, and small office/closet) in brooklyn/nyc area? Does anyone have any recommendations (of exterminators or an effective way to do it yourself?)

Thankyou!|||Yes, no matter what action and preventative measures you take, it's imperative to get an exterminator in there to finish the job. Also, you're going to want to make sure you don't just hire some random Joe off the street. Look for someone that is licensed, provides a guarantee, isn't a huge money-hungry corporation and has many years experience.

I had the same problem a couple of months ago and it was such a hassle! When I started calling around... the estimates were ridiculous--some into the high thousands. I ultimately chose a company called Alliance Pest Mgmt in Staten Island. I dealt with a man by the name of Steven. The phone number is 718-606-2161 As far as I know, they service all 5 boroughs.

Also, if you're renting, it's your landlord's responsibility to take care of that I believe.|||Yes, but how much did it cost???

Report Abuse

|||Not all of them will cost the same.

火车采集器
  • chucky cheese coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment