Monday, February 6, 2012

I need to find THE cheapest round trip fare from NYC to Frankfurt, Germany. First time flying overseas, a bit of a short notice and I will be traveling from June 16th through the 26. Any suggestions on how to find the absolute best fare would be greatly appreciated!!!|||I just checked multiple sources for you. The cheapest is if you book direct from Singapore Airlines, $732 roundtrip with all taxes and fees included. They operate a nonstop flight daily between JFK and FRA. http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_UK/Pr鈥?/a>

Mid-June is peak season, meaning transatlantic fares are highest from June-August. You could go for half that much on a good sale in winter.|||Well, Honestly I always use AA, I fly from Frankfurt to Dallas, It usually runs around $700.00. But then again I go straight thru the Airlines. Maybe do a search on cheap flights and you may get lucky.. Anyhow Hope I helped...|||I am flying to Frankfurt in early June from Baltimore. I found the best deal by far at Iceland air. Rates will have gone up, but Iceland air tends to have great fares.|||I would actually fly Continental from EWR to Frankfurt. Flying out of Newark has become the often cheapest solution and EWR is a Continental hub and Frankfurt is one of their focus cities. Also Continental is a good airline.|||The best and cheapest deals are available on Tafri. This is a lil desktop tool that u can download for free frm www.mytafri.com. This tool will aggregate all the deals (cheapest and best) from all over the world and based on ur preferences(source and destination etc.) will display them on your desktop. U dont need to hunt for best deals anymore. Tafri will do it for u. I use it all the time as i need 2 travel frequently and i pay for my trips, not any company.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment