Friday, February 17, 2012

I think I have a legitimate complaint against the broker (Sotheby's) I used to sell my condo in NYC. Can anyone offer any advice on the best way to file a complaint and see some results? I believe they violated the rules of agency by telling the buyer what a competing offer came in at.|||What they have done is that they have possibly stretched the ethical rules of the National Association of Realtors and the easiest place to complain will be found at your local NYC Real Estate Board.

REAL ESTATE BOARD OF near New York, NYIs this useful? Yes|NoThanks! Tell us more
On Board LLC 路 (212) 488-1550 路 90 Broad St Ste 2001, New York
Real Estate Board NY 路 (212) 532-3100 路 570 Lexington Ave Fl 2, New York
Realty Advisory Bd On Labor 路 (212) 889-4100 路 292 Madison Ave Fl 16, New York

Or File a complaint with New York State

http://www.dos.state.ny.us/lcns/realestate/index.html|||I WOULD TURN THEM INTO THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION THAT WILL HELP YOU AND CAUSE THEM ALL KINDS OF PROBLEMS SEARCH FOR THE SITE ON GOOGLE OR YAHOO .

火车采集器
  • fondue
  • german english translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment