Thursday, February 9, 2012

I want to ship some boxes, app. 50-60 kilos to Europe Bulgaria from NYC. However I cannot find anything decently priced.|||I just sent 12 big boxes from LV, NV to Budapest, Hungary.
I used a co. called Dove shipping, the price was very good from the US to the EU but watch out, the EU adds allot of BS, I am getting ready to see the customs agents today in a couple of minutes and they are real jerks, seems like they have sent us all over the place and asked for many documents about how lone we lived in the Us ect. needed prove of old address ect. Almost like the "good old days" of communism. They seem to get off by causing stress. We have had to pay over $100. to the storage co. here in Hungary just for a paper to show customs, if customs doesn't sign the paper for any reason, we are out the cash.
I think if I cold have a redo, I would rather jst pay extra for more suitcases and go home for a visit to pick up anything extra. Don't send anything unless you are willing to put yourself under the gun.
Much info is not shown over the inernet, you find out the hard way once your stuff is in route.
We were able to have our boxes finally delivered to our flat yesterday but we cannot open themup until customs comes to our place and overseas the opening or they may pull more BS and fines on us.Not worth the trouble, you can buy overseas anything you need, even if it costs a bit more it worth the peace of mind, almost thought my husband would have a heart attack on Friday after seeing the customs agents, real jerks!!
We have spent already over $457.05 just for our stuff being put in and out of the storage unit and we only paid $700. for the trip from Vegas to Budapest, the money meter is still ticking...

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment